Turbo Scirocco??

I want some names of good parts for a turbo setup so I can look it up maybe
find some stuff in junkyards, just start collecting.

The stuff I need to know which is good quality and what you would recomend
is:

blow off valve??
aftermarket wastegate??
Intercooler??
turbo manifold??
gasket set??
Highflow fuel pump??
Highflow injectors??
turbo timer and boost controller??
aftermarket exhaust??

For a T3 turbo setup.

Please no one offer me any of these because I would not be able to afford it
at the moment. Also if any of this stuff looks stupid to you, well I dont
know much about this turbo stuff. Feel free to add anything that would be
smart to get or upgrade.

Thanks