Free MK1 shell in PNW

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=640900

Start clip.
Hey...I tried to trade this for a JH motor but received no interest so
I'll be taking all I can use and The remainder is free. It will need to be
towed and you'll need to bring your own wheels as I will be removing those
on it. There's a very restoable car here. It was my daily less than a year
ago but I got too irritated with constant fuel delivery problems so...I'm
taking all I can use for my other scirocco. There are a lot of good parts
on it still and the body only has a few dings and a couple small rust
patches (not anywhere critical) I'd hate to send it to the crusher as we
all know how many mk1s there are left. The car is Indiana Red Metallic
with black interior (no seats). It has the flip up sunroof. The paint is
even fairly decent (I've received compliments on it). Don't miss this if
you're looking for a MK1 project. Like I said It's FREE! E-mail me at
johnronck@hotmail.com I'll be available to show it over the next few days
(sun/mon/tues) It is stored in a barn so it's nice and dry. Somebody save
this thing! - John
_______

The best part about telling the truth is you don't have to remember what
you said.

end clip