Poly Bushings

I sent an email requesting the price for the whole kit for the A1.  I'll
post it when they respond.  It was a PITA to navigate their site.  I hope
their knowledge of poly bushings is better than their web programming.

Drew

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf