[Re: Cold start enrichment-still no start.]

My bad. the thermotime switch is located towards teh rear ofr the car on the
head. If you have the brown plug connected to the front sensor then that is
most likely your problem. The thermotime switch will only screw into the
rear hole. Therefore you should have a brown sensor connected to a brown
plug in the rear hole (minds outta da gutter).

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop