help - parking brake problems

I'd guess the little rubber boot on the ebrake cable
is torn & there is mositure getting into the cable &
freezing.  My ebrakes are doing this now.  Anyone got
a low buck solution?  I will probably change the
ebrake cables (again!).  I seem to only get 2 years
out of a cable.

If it doesn't do it above freezing, but does below
freezing this is your problem.  Its pretty common.

Tony