FW: FS - Norwich, England - Two Mk1's + parts

Don't email me... Contact Andy at addy below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Fleet [mailto:andyfleet@flatfourfanatics.fsnet.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 3:12 PM
Two mark one Sciroccos.<br>
No 1. Was my daily driver,1979,GLS,now fitted with 1.8 carb engine & 5
speed gearbox.<br>
The good,tidy interior,floors,inner wings,sills,pillers,front
wings,main bodyshell,mechanics.<br>
The bad, doors tailgate,bonnet,valences,Tyres.<br>
The ugly,Its not ugly its a mark 1 Scirocco.<br>
No 2.<br>
1977,GLS,1500,totally standard,good to look at, rotten
floors/sills.comes with spare complete Scirocco 2 floorpan to graft
in.<br>
Was running last time I tried about a year ago.Original Hiback
seats,good front wings,chrome bumpers,straight but need
rechroming.<br>
Also loads of odds and sods,glass,lights,trim,bonnet,dash,guages etc
from another 79 GLS I broke up.<br>
£500 the lot or will split.<br>
07810 504000,or mail me. Cheers Andy.<br>

Andy Fleet <andyfleet@flatfourfanatics.fsnet.co.uk>
Norwich, England - Saturday, December 28, 2002 at 15:11:45 (EST)