H 4

Vince

aren't the eurolights designed so that you can't be blinding people unless
they're unproperly adjusted?  Mine are super bright with piaa bulbs and I
can aim them right at people and not blind them.  It's pretty simple to
adjust them, and you can check it really easily.  When you're following
someone, the cutoff line should be right along the bottom of their rear
window, and no light shines above that line.  Works a treat =)

Vince