leaking heater core

Ball valve?  How do you get the cable to actuate it?  Are there ball valves
available with some kind of a cable hookup?

I've also noticed that the heat tends to be on kind of all the time.  The
center vent is always much warmer than the side vents, no matter where the
heat is at.

ahem *tech procedure*

Vince

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com