OT: things you find on ebay

<< so... looking for a nice place to work on your rocco?

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15825&item=1791801094
 got a couple of mil lying around???
 better hurry, ends in 20 hrs :) >>

  See, I would have loved to turn this into a VW retreat. Install a 1/4mi.
track, roomy 5-bay service garage, self-service paint/body booths, covered
and heated auto yard. Think somethig like a hippy commune, but with a real
purpose and use! :)

  Now, all I had to do was win the Powerball Lottery...

Carl  "Welcome to Little Wolfsburg, now git yer' damn Houndah' outta' heya'!"
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!