[RE: Santy brought me...]

As my family is not car-oriented, the only auto thing I got was the long-sleeve VW Motorsports shirt that Potterman sells. It's purdy. After the big Northeast storm (20" where I was), I got myself snow tires, although it was on the list of things to do anyways. My rocc went from 'only goes on level ground with not much snow' to 'kicks ass in just about everything'. My girlfriend and I still have to exchange gifts though, so there's hope yet for more car stuff. Oh yeah, a friend also fixed the gaping hole in my rear wheelwell and caulked my sunroof so it doesn't open on the highway and leak like hell. Finally, my system can go in and my driver's seatbelt will actually dry out!

Dan