From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 2:08 PM
Subject: Gas Tank Recall HELP!!!

Well, my gas tank is cracked and leaking (slowly). The local dealer was very
nice in getting my car in to be inspected and such, but the only recall they
pulled up for it is the fuel pump one. I have no use for that as both pumps
are relatively new.

So, how do I get something done here? Service dept. says recall info came
straight from VWoA and that the one I'm looking for might be outdated. How's
that possible?! Alldata shows recall TSB # CMPGRS for the tank recall on my
87 16v.  Those of you that had to have this done, what and how did you get
it done?

Thanks,
Joshua