Gas Tank Recall HELP!!!

Make sure that they're actually looking up for an '87 and not an '86 ('86
had NO gas tank recall even though it had the same problem).  It cost me big
bucks to replace the tank in my '86.

HTH.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace