MK1 doors - weight

List,

I've checked on the autox list because I figured someone there might know
the answer, but I haven't learned anything new.  I am building a Solo2 car
with Doug Teulie and we need to decide what doors to use.  Earlier MK1's had
removable bars bolted into the doors.  Later MK1's have a welded-in channel
in the doors.  We do not know which type of door is lighter.  Has anyone
weighed the different types of door?  The car is going to the paint shop
tomorrow (12/26) and we need to know if we need to pull the bar type doors
from another car.

Thank you!!

Ian Overholt
'88 16v