NAIAS Detroit(don't drive with dark skinned people)

I would have to agree with Jasin's previous post where he notes that the
coolest, least nervous person should be driving. The only times I
crossed into Canada was on I-87 going from NY to QC with Josh Able. Me
driving my new-ish Benz and having my passport (but Josh only with NY
drivers license) must have helped because it took us under 30 seconds
each time.

So what's the deal with NAIAS? I'm up for going, but when? I'd highly
prefer going on the weekend of the 11th myself.

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged Scirocco @ 235K miles
http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe in Heliodongrun (Citron
Green)