the joys of christmas...and not owning a garage

Sorry man.  Anything above -10C is a heat wave, you should be working on
your car in short sleeves.

I once did a rear brake line on my wife's golf at -20C with a 30mph wind
driving snow squalls.  I had snow in my underwear by the time I was done.
Almost as bad as when I pulled the motor from my 84 Jetta GLI #1 - working
upstairs in the barn during a January cold snap when the mercury never
cleared -20C during the day and was hitting -35C at night.  Gloves?  What
the hell are they?  The only good thing was you never had to worry about
losing wrenches, because they stuck to your HAND!

Merry Christmas from the Great White North (on the fifth day of Christmas
my true love gave to me FIVE golden touques, four puonds of back-bacon,
three french toasts, two turtlenecks, and a beer!)

Drew