RE. chassis reinforcementv.1o1

--part1_195.12d050f6.2b39d097_boundary

i guess I should  throw  in my 2 cents,  my cage does most of what josh is
planning and what scott has suggested,   it ties the rear of the front struts
together thru the fire wall   utilizing (sp)   the crush zone,   though my
car will never be a street car,   it is street driven, which  mean you never
know  what can happen  usually someone elses stupidity,   This year I am
having the front rad. support removed  and that tubed also,   so NO MORE
CRACKING, not only will this make it stronger, it will also save weight
also,   and also clean up the front look of the car,   That all being said,
could  you do me a favor josh,  and have the cage  made out of square tubing,
our car are gonna look like twins   when it is all said and done,   Oh well
so much for originallity :)

--part1_195.12d050f6.2b39d097_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">i guess I should&nbsp; throw&nbsp; in my 2 cents,&nbsp; my cage does most of what josh is planning and what scott has suggested,&nbsp;&nbsp; it ties the rear of the front struts together thru the fire wall&nbsp;&nbsp; utilizing (sp)&nbsp;&nbsp; the crush zone,&nbsp;&nbsp; though my car will never be a street car,&nbsp;&nbsp; it is street driven, which&nbsp; mean you never know&nbsp; what can happen&nbsp; usually someone elses stupidity,&nbsp;&nbsp; This year I am having the front rad. support removed&nbsp; and that tubed also,&nbsp;&nbsp; so NO MORE CRACKING, not only will this make it stronger, it will also save weight&nbsp; also,&nbsp;&nbsp; and also clean up the front look of the car,&nbsp;&nbsp; That all being said,&nbsp; could&nbsp; you do me a favor josh,&nbsp; and have the cage&nbsp; made out of square tubing, our car are gonna look like twins&nbsp;&nbsp; when it is all said and done,&nbsp;&nbsp; Oh well so much for originallity :)&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_195.12d050f6.2b39d097_boundary--