Rebuilding CV joints

Okay I didn't mix and match, just used the best from my pile...

I used motomaster (noname) extreme pressure synthetic grease, smells like a
molly grease, is red, is this stuff okay? The "cv" joint grease at the
canadian tire said it was only good down till -18°C, whatta joke! especially
in a canadian climate, especially mine!!!

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal, I use the parts untill they wear out, (nonsafety
related of course), what's the worst to happen if your cv explodes?  dead
car on side of road... plus I've got two other cars to drive if the roc goes
down...

Did anyone else note that the bentley instructions for reassembly seem
wrong, or am I not getting it? "Widely spaced grooves in outer ring match up
to widely spaced grooves in hub" well if you put it together like that, the
only thing in the joint that moves is the ring thingy... you've got to match
the widely spaced grooves in the outer ring with the closely spaced grooves
in the hub...

took me half an hour to figure this out....  no bentley's not wrong, there
just isn't enough grease.... no bentley's wrong.

Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever
www.fahrvergnugen.ca  (under construction)