FS: Big brake and rear disk kit.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Stamper" <alan-stamper@insight.rr.com>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 8:46 PM
Subject: FS: Big brake and rear disk kit.

Hey all.  I have a bunch of brake stuff that I was going to put on my car
that I would like to sell.

It includes:
2 front 11" zimmerman cross drilled rotors, never used (4 bolt)
2 calipers and carriers to fit the above.  They are used but I have rebuild
kits for the piston dust boot and internal seals.
2 adaptors to bolt them to a Scirocco or Rabbit.
1 used Passat master cylinder (same pn as non ABS Corrado)
2 16V scirocco rear valves, never used.
2 used rear disk setups for a 16V scirocco.  I have piston dust boots and
seal kits for the calipers.
2 16V scirocco rear cross drilled zimmerman disks, never used.
2 extra 16V scirocco rear calipers.

Basically it's everything you need to bolt 11" brakes on the front of your
car and disks on the rear except for the pads, the parking brake cables and
2 extra flexable brake lines needed to hook up the rear calipers.  You will
also need the hardware kits for the calipers to replace the small dust boots
on the sliders.

I have about $520 in all the parts.  I'd like to sell the whole thing as a
kit.  Make me an offer of list if you are interested.

Thanks!

Alan