A2 trans into A1 body q'

I'd be interested to know what these transmission codes are if you
remember them.  AFAIK the only A1 Rabbit/Jetta transmissions with the
newer case are the 4K and the 7A (note that I do not count the 9A as A1
specific as it's an A2 gearbox as well.)

The 2H, FN, FK, and FF all use the older style case.

Drew