Remington...

  I haven't said anything about it myself since the first time it was pointed
out to us, didn't think anyone would care to read my whining on a lack of
this in .303  :)    Besides, I haven't had the chance to start reloading, and
I hardly get the chance to get out and make small holes in paper these days.

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!

In a message dated 12/21/02 7:45:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,