attn: Vancouver Rocc Heads - gtg 1/3/03?

--------------060306020800060400080109

i might be up for this. i'll ask around on the Vwdov.ca board too.  a
few rocc owners there.
i know we're having a mk1/mk2 cruise up to porteau cove sometime in
january too.

Chris Jung wrote:

>I'm interested, so long as I don't have to work then.
>Give me a ring at 604-782 8133.  Queens Cross sounds
>good.  See if you can get some of the other people on
>this list to come.  There's a lot of Vancouver people
>on this list.
>
>Chris Jung
>'83 Scirocco GT
>
> --- Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote: >
>

>>I'm cruising up to NVan on the 2nd for my wife's
>>Dad'd surprise 60th B-day and wondering if anyone
>>could break away from work a little early for a
>>little GTG on Friday the 3rd.
>>
>>She's driving out to Abbottsford to have lunch with
>>her old work pals and since I'd rather look at some
>>of Vancouver's finest versus listening to a bunch of
>>women yammer on about trying to get pregnant...well,
>>you get the drift.
>>
>>Most likely I won't be mobile - so anywhere in NVan
>>would be great (sometimes the father-in-law lets
>>cruise his 850i, but I don't see it happening  :)
>>I've always like the Queen's Cross...but am
>>completely open!
>>
>>Hope to hook up with some of you!
>>
>>Jeff

>>Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now

--------------060306020800060400080109

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
i might be up for this. i'll ask around on the Vwdov.ca board too. &nbsp;a few
rocc owners there.<br>
i know we're having a mk1/mk2 cruise up to porteau cove sometime in january
too.<br>
Chris Jung wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">I'm interested, so long as I don't have to work then.
Give me a ring at 604-782 8133.  Queens Cross sounds
good.  See if you can get some of the other people on
this list to come.  There's a lot of Vancouver people
on this list.

Chris Jung
'83 Scirocco GT

 --- Jeff Toomasson <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:jtoomasson@yahoo.com";>&lt;jtoomasson@yahoo.com&gt;</a> wrote: &gt;
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I'm cruising up to NVan on the 2nd for my wife's