79 Scirocco available!

Did you read the whole thing or are you up early cause the kids got you up
too (and want to be back in bed to sleep off your hang over)?  IF you didn't
read on, I said that he'd take $200 since he's pretty hard up to sell (not
in to VWs, wants money for christmas).  Plus, since they are getting harder
to find it may be (especially for the price) a possibility for someone on
the list.  He's not my friend, nor do I get a dime from selling it, just
thought I'd do someone on the list a favor and point it out.

Lastly, as far as sciroccos go, if have a weekender scirocco, then this
would make a good work car since it's strong point is that it runs and
drives good.  That is also why I said that it would make a good winter
beater.

Dave

P.S.  I keep the good one's for myself!!  :)