NOS Really cheap.

In a message dated 12/20/02 10:40:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net writes:

<<  My question is on the resistor one, wouldn't that be the same as the fuel
 enrichment for the CISe. With that you are fooling your car into thniking it
 is cold, so you are dumping more fuel right.  >>

    If that's all it needs, I have a temp sensor that had my car convinced it
was always 20deg F. So if anyone is looking for a VW made, temp. specific
reengineered "Boost Module" for a CIS-E, I'll be more than happy to provide
you with one for the bargain price of only $95!! Free racing stripe kit (roll
of electrical tape) with each order!!
   I think I'm going to be sick now.

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - cannot modify under penalty of wife!