Rocco rally car ???

The A1 chassis has minimal suspension travel, a flexible (yet mostly sturdy)
chassis, short wheelbase, etc. The Scirocco is the worst choice because
parts are harder to find and the seating position is more laid back. What
you want in a rallycar is an upright seating position so that you can see
down the road. Also, a bit more room between the ceiling and the top of your
head is always a good thing for obvious reasons. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut