funny.... NOS on the REALLY cheap.

Someone was wondering where those NO2 cartridges come
from.  They are true nitrous oxide and they are for a
whipping cream bottle; you know, the kind where you
dump the cream and sugar into the bottle, screw on the
top which holds the nitrous cartridges.  I'm sure that
some of you will remember what you did with these
besides ice your cake!

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'81 Kawasaki KZ550 (burnt piston or broken ring or
something)

 --- Cmr446@cs.com wrote: >   Which is worse, that
someone actually thought this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1875151465