[My best upgrade yet!]

>>You will be amazed at how much a new windshield will brighten your outlook on things.  It's like getting a new car!<<

It is really amazing.  It rained a little here today so I got some new
wiper blades on the way home from work.  Everything is soooo clear.  I
don't think I'm going to use any rain-x because everything is working so
well.  Now that I can see so much better, I'm thinking of getting some
brighter headlights.  I'll have to see how this months sales go.  Thanks
everyone for the input.

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v new windshield oh baby!