(OT) Cabriolet=2 Me=0

If you are sure you have spark, then the next is fuel. Pull an injector and
pu it in a glass jar. Pull the wire from the center cap and ground it to the
engine. Try starting the car for 30 seconds.
Fuel should be in the jar.
If not?
Loosen the fuel input to the fuel filter.If the system is pressurized it
will spray gas. So be careful. (voice of experience  :) Got fuel?
Loosen the the filter output. Got fuel?
Just lightly loosen a fuel line on the top of the dist. Any fuel leak out?
Have fun and good luck.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer