was(Honda)final thoughts] now OT 'tis the season

"Brandon Smith" <SCIROCCO_SPEED@msn.com> wrote:
I like how you mentioned the .ORG stickers!  and the 84 Rabbit GTI lawn
ornament,  - you should throw some christmas lights on it, and maybe a
wreath on the grille, :-P

-Tizzz the season!

> Patrick Boyle

On the 'tis the season topic, a local air cooled guy keeps his baby in a =
white
temparary tent enclosure. It now sports a VW done in white mini lights. I=

thought I was bad! Now get out there and decorate those dead cars will ya=
? All
those red Roccs will look so seasonally appropriate too. Not that many of=
 you
have red ones!
Cathy