HELP(Honda)final thoughts

I like how you mentioned the .ORG stickers!  and the 84 Rabbit GTI lawn
ornament,  - you should throw some christmas lights on it, and maybe a
wreath on the grille, :-P

-Tizzz the season!

> Patrick Boyle
> '87 Scirocco 16v
> H&R Springs, BOGE turbo gas(never do that again) Full TT exhaust from
Manifold back,K&N drop in, SS brake lines, scirocco.org STICKERS, New Arms
with poly bushings, front and rear Neuspeed upper tie bars, TT short shift
kit, rebuilt KRAFTSWERKS tranny with 3rd clutch in two years, hell of a lot
more..what do you think, am I a lemming?
> '87 Cabriolet Jamex Springs, BOGE turbo Gas(back when they were still
good.  Cross drilled slotted vented rotors with Mintex pads and SS lines,
Euro H4's, No exhaust at the moment.