[off topic] in london!

sorry, nothing scirocco related except for the fact that my 82 is sold and I
am living in London, ON now.  So any listers out this way please drop me a
line and let me know what's up.  I am just staying with the g-friends sister
right now, but we should be in our new place in the new year if not sooner.
I can turn a wrench so if anyone needs a hand, I gots all the time in the
world right now as I am not even looking for a job til after new years.
After just 3 days here I am beyond glad I got outta the sticks of
Saskatchewan...good ridance!

Jody Bailey
rocco-less ;(