corrado bbs rims?

Yup, those are the ones. Your car always looks sweet,
Kevin!

I've heard a number of Corrado people complain about
bent BBS rims. Maybe you've had better luck because
the Scirocco is lighter? Idunno.

I have a set of wheels that are almost identical.
They're supposedly from a BMW but I haven't talked to
a BMW junkie yet who was able to verify that they ever
did a 15" BBS wheel with a 4x100 pattern, though it is
virtually identical to a common 14" BMW wheel. The
center cap matches the mesh pattern instead of having
the dimpled ring around it on the Corrado wheels, and
the offset is a little bit more outboard at 25mm.

Anyway, I digress. I like BBS wheels. :)

Neal