Front bearing tool

I haven't found anyone who rents it, which is why I spent the money for it.
With two Sciroccos that see autocrosses, it has paid for itself! It's nice
being able to do the whole job yourself in an hour or so, instead of ripping
out the strut and leaving your car on jackstands for 24hrs so you can pay
the machine shop $15 an axle to press it for you.

If you want to send a check or PayPal as a refundable deposit (dunno the
cost offhand...but it's something like $200), and another to cover shipping
and a six pack, I'll loan it to you. I'll even send along the two monster
sockets you'll need and some good circlip pliers. All you'll need are basic
tools, a 1/2" cheater bar with a 6-foot extension (i.e. galvanized pipe from
Home Depot, so you can get the axle nut off), the bearing(s), new hub(s)
just in case you need it, and a beer or two for yourself. Makes everything
so much easier!

Email me privately if you're interested. The only problem is that it would
probably have to be after X-Mas since I won't be around...

Neal