From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@veedub.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 8:27 PM
Subject: IT'S DONE!!!!!

> Finally, the website I've had you all submit links for and have been
mentioning for ages is done! Check it out,
http://nitebane21.topcities.com/scirocco/index.html

> Also, is the www.driversfound.com webmaster on here? I need to ask
permission for that pic.... A forum or guestbook or something will go up at
some point but for now, I need a break. Feel free to send me links you feel
should be added (or removed or put in a different catagory). All comments
welcome.