AC Removal question...

Pull the passenger side under dash cover, put a crescent wrench on the AC
line fittings and undo them, pull the lines back out in to the engine
compartment through the holes. I saw crescent wrench b/c they are really
large, weird sizes. Like 31mm or something.. but I believe there are two
different sizes. It's been a couple months since I did it.

Also, to plug the holes I got some huge rubber stoppers for jars at a
hardware store and put them in the holes from the inside. Worked well..
no halfass looking hole or grommet with nothing going through it. Cost was
about $1.50.

HTH

-Toby