HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

My comments:
a) It's a free country. Do ast thou wilt, but prepare to suffer the
consequences. :^)

b) As far as I'm concerned so-called rice mods on *any* car make the driver
look like an immature fool with no taste whatsoever. They're they automotive
equivalent of big hair and fake jewelry which makes a woman look like a
cheap-brainless bimbo. The words "no" and "class" come to mind.

c) The idea of ricing a Scirocco makes my skin crawl.

d) I've been bored as hell with Volkswagen's offerings since the Corrado and
Golf GTI 16v (2.0l). What keeps me around happily is the love for the older
cars, hope that VW will eventually wake up and build something competitive
in motorsports, and definitely the great friends that I've picked up along
the way. -definitely that! The VW scene *is* a cult as far as I'm concerned.
(Scirocco-l in particular.) :^)

e) A 'rocco with Altezza tail lights, neon, multi-color interior, and
stickers that advertise parts that aren't in the car is as sure a sign of
Armageddon as the four horsemen of the apocalypse trotting through one's
living room.

f) Refer back to point "a".

I have spoken. ;^)
--