From: Drew Teague [mailto:roccnroll@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 1:07 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Exhaust piece purchase

I noticed the other day that I have a healthy sized dent in my midpipe, (the

section from the cat to the muffler) and it has to be restricting flow.  Has

anyone ever bought single pieces from the exhaust kits offered by techtonics

or autotech or anyone?  I know everyone's going to recommend going to a
shop, but I have no idea of any shops in this area (harrisburg, PA) that
can/will fabricate pipes.  I need the one end to have the flare to attach to

the cat.

Thanks,
Drew