Project Change

>Neat...
>
>Resto, or modded?  If modded, how?

Stock, most of them come from Germany, usually from the German Army, with less that 60k Kilometers on them.  I think it would be worth sticking a 2.0 bottom end in and swapping in a Webber...but beyond that I don't think I will mess with it too much.

>got me thining about names...Inducted Iltis?  Frenzied Ferret?
>Force-Fed Ferret?  WildWeasel?  Polecat? (I like that one, this could
>be Projekt Polekat).

Hehehe... no...no wild engine swaps or names.  For off roading, reliability and simplicity is the key...NOT turbos...heh.

>More wine!

I don't think you need anymore!

Eric