Project Change

I have decided to sell the Samurai and NOT do the VW Turbo Diesel conversion to it.  Instead, I will have an VW Iltis in my driveway for January of 2004.

If you are Iltis uninitiated, here is all the info:

www.iltis.ca

:-)

I have dreamed for one of these, and come 2004, the early ones will be 25 years old.  Which means, import rules go out the window, and I can get one road legal for CHEAP.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)