Accelerator Cable slippage

Well, I found a place but its about an hour away. The part is only like $2
but the fun part is finding time after I get back from break in the
beautiful Iowa winter weather to get there and get the part. I hope I can
find a yard aroung here that has some VW's in it so I don't have to drive an
hour to get something everytime I need it.

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)