HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

My comments weren't meant to piss you off. I do see your point. I want a
super charger for my car but cannot afford $2200 for the kit. I am not ma
mech, I'm a nerd and an engineer.

I was trained to look at machines for the quality of engineering. I've owned
Fords, Dodges and toyotas. (now I'll get it from the list... Sheesh), but
the cars that handles the best in the snow, ran well, NEVER left me on the
side of the road has been a Rocc.
I even include the trip to Cincy with the psychotic car!

My Gold '81 and the Blue '81 16v talk to me. (Note to self: Up grade meds)I
don't know what it is seriously. But it likes to be driven hard. To play in
the snow. It seems to fit me like a glove when I sit in the drivers seat. I
hear its fuel pump quicken when I approach with my keys.
(Ok... double meds in the morning)
The '81 16v can beat almost any thing on the road around Amster-rico where I
live. I can garantee its the only one like it for hundreds of miles. I get
complements from high schoolers and adults as well.

Sit in the car and pull on my driving gloves, Adjust my sun glasses, turn
the key and with the whine of the fuel pump meek and mild Julie
becomes...."The Queen Of The Autobahn"! (Note to self: Did I miss any meds
today?)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer