HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

I'm with Julie on this one. Are you a Lemming?? If I was I woulda bought an
older DUH. Forget that there are way too many of them and everyone and their
sister wants one cause its "cool". F that be unique its way more fun.
Especially, fun when you toast those lemmings in a domestic sleeper. Or an
european sleeper with rust holes :-P

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)