spin recovery

Jorel Jackson said about Scott F. Williams:
> > You sound like you you've done some rally racing?

This brought a smile to my face and made me realize how cool this list
really is..

So many people from different automotive backgrounds here and a whole lot
of knowledge. People of all ages and from all over the US/Canada (and the
rest of the world) - I have never met most of you yet I've picked up quite
a bit of info on everyone here from just lurking over the past 2-3 years.
A lot of it has nothing to do with Sciroccos..

It just seems kind of funny to me that although I've never met him or
conversed much with him, the name "Scott F. Williams" brings to mind a
picture of a guy rallying around in a mk1 or rabbit in full rally attire..

Blah.. this post was kind of pointless.. but whatever.

This list is badass! Long live scirocco-L!!

-Toby