AEB code Passat 1.8T longblock for sale

<P>Just out of curiosity, will any cis intakes bolt up to a 20V head? I have a morbid fascination with an 11:1 compression 2.0L cis non-turbo scirocco.</P>
<P>Anson<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>School life, etc. Priorities. Must get rid of this stuff.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>No variable valve timing, and this is the head to have for the 1.8T motor.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Bare longblock, no turbo, manifolds etc. Unknown mileage, good shape with some oxidized oil on the head.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I'd have it rebuilt before putting it in anything or at least gone over by a good machinist, any other way is silly -- do it once and do it right.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>400$ located in columbia MD, will not ship. Going to school, dire financial situation.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>-Gary Huff
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Scirocco-l mailing list