You know your addictted to roccos

ok, I'm bored, I'll take a shot

You know your addictted to roccos

1)your should be you're
2)addictted should be addicted
3)roccos should have an apostrophe at the beginning because it's a
contraction: 'roccos
4)technically there should be a "when" at the end followed by an ellipsis (I
believe that's the singular, it has been a while since Latin) because the
structuring indicates a list, where the first part would Always be "blah blah
blah when" followed by independent endings "mark Is turn you on", "you remember
the number to GPR but can't remember your home phone number", etc. Similarly,
all independent parts should also have an ellipsis in front of them because
they "lead back in to the sentence."

And Holy God I had an anal English teacher in High School.

LT