gear box/tranny info

This is sorta true... I noticed, and have mentioned before, that my 80-84
manual has much more detailed info on every part of the inner workings of
the tranny and how to build it compared to the mere nothingness that the
newer '85 and on manual provides... If I remember correctly in the earlier
manual the clutch is not even covered in the tranny section, it's in a
different chapter all together. Nice to have both around when working on
the 16V since a lot of stuff is the same.

-RGK-