Almost got hit by a 16v

ToBias wrote :

=>What would be the chances of a Scirocco getting hit by another
=>Scirocco? By another Scirocco?

Ask daun! chuckling.

He likes to sport them white tailights that no one can see when your facing
the early morning sun and fog.
He also likes to pamper his car, and comes to full stops at railroad track

and

Since I like to "hop" them railroad tracks... (it's FUN! try it one day,
specially in Daun's Area.. great launchign pads..)

well thank god for Mintex brakes, racing blue oil, 16v brake conversion,
cross drilled rotors and stainless steel lines is all I got to say..