KStar KJet Controller

I don't know about the K-Star, I have seen this unit before, and technically
it would work pending upon good programing of the module. The warm up
regulator is a part of the system that will give you a more or less
aggressive fuel mixture. Whether or not you need it is also a different
story. Californian regulators, for instance, have a less aggressive fuel
curve if compared to a canadian unit (as per Bosch literature). This is also
what the audi turbo regulator does also (more aggressive fuel curve under
load).

I have dealt with TSR in the past, and TS himself (Tim STYLE) (Racing) seems
to know lots of stuff. I saw some of their work, and I am sure it works
nice.

Contact them directly, with your specific details, and see what they
recommend.

I would also do buisness (darn spelling) with him again.

Of course this is my opinion, and I can be wrong.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato