If my fender is becoming very rusty in that it developed ahole do I just replace the fender?(long)

My car was in an accident in the rear quarter panel as well. I can't tell if you want the front or rear fender replaced but though I haven't replaced the rear myself, the bondo lines from when it was repaired are very apparent. They cut out a section from just inside the trunk lip, accross the top and then down underneather the black spacer thing inbetween the door and the rear window. They also cut the inner wheel well in about the center. From the looks of it, there is no easy way to remove this section. If it's the front fender, that's a piece of cake, just some bolts. As for your jack situation, Autozone sells small floor jacks for about $20. They raise 14" and are hydrolic and even a little carrying handle. They're fairly light, the only downside is the little pan top is VERY small. Still, anything is better than a scissor jack. I know I didn't really answer anything, but I hope that gives you a little bit more info.

Dan