From: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>
To: "Jeffrey Lowe" <scirocco16v_1986@yahoo.com>; "scirocco-L"
<scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: Evo heatshield - So what was the verdict on these?

Wouldn't one think they'd produce some dyno results to show a physical
difference?

The principle, while probably valid from a scientific standpoint, probably
offers minimal noticeable ("butt-dyno") gain...

Until I see cold, hard factual evidence to back it up, I'll keep my $90 for
now...

My $0.02,

JT