From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@veedub.com>
To: "Brian Wagner" <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net>; "Adrian C."
<aculda@cogeco.ca>; "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: 4Playms.com

> Awesome, way to go! I have to say though, your car looks VERY out of place
on that image. All these bright colored cars with giant spoilers, tons of
plastic bodykit work and lots of vinyl and then there's this lone old VW,
plain black and stock looking except for a hood scoop. Nice job on getting
in a mag though!

> Dan

National ) along with a few other cars from our club !!!
> we also receive a full FREE years subscription to SCN !!
> i dont know what to do !!!
> anyway ..
> heres the banner/add for the club :)
> http://www.testingtv.com/4play/iB_html/uploads/post-20-32242-image.jpg
>
> Now ...
> where can i find the font to print out the Scirocco wrinting from under
the spoiler
> and also need the Scirrocco.org
> and also the car will be painted VERY soon :) Audi S4 Blue :P
> cnat beat that .. and none the less in time for the photoshoot ... i think
i will make the Feb or March issue :)

Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag